Thursday, July 06, 2006

hi

i'm staring at a big blue balloon that i got july 3
(it's actually a blue balloon inside of a clear balloon)
and thinking about returning to 'book soup'
(with my family because we like reading)
i read the first few chapters of an autobiography
in the smaller bookstore
and skimmed a comic book or two
while simultaneously looking at this book on cosplaying
and found a book about walmart that looked interesting
oh, yeah, there were some funny cards
Oh, and then there's 'brookstone'
with all its gadgets and there was a robotic cleaner thing that kept trying to break free
and soft cushiony towels and the most comfortable socks I've ever felt in my life
and i bought five movies for twenty dollars at GameStop
(2 3episode dvds of 'halibane renmi', 'orphan', 'charlie's angels', and 'the road to bali')
i ate Thai food at the mall and had yummy leftovers
i would like to buy the other two dvds of 'halibane renmi', but they're $24 ea. at Fry's
i was tempted to buy 'the man from snowy river', 'finding nemo', and 'seabiscuit'.
shopping on the third of july was a lot of fun. ^_^

7 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

ryc-you might like the prequels better. Brian and Kevin aren't all psychological and freudian like Frank was. I'd call the prequels classic scifi, while the original series I'd call a psychological thriller :-)

as for buying Haibane cheap, good luck!

the cheapest I found it was at Second Spin, used for 15. Found them new at Dvd Pacific for 19, but volume 4 was on order. So it's a tossup. And that's online. Not a clue about realworld :-)

happy Sabbath...

4:13 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

ryc-yeah, Cap'n Crunch even got a restraining order against me ;-)

2:47 PM  
Blogger Akima(Aka Jennie) said...

Thanks for all the comments lately!! I appreciate it and yes I do live in Canada. I live in B.C and in the Okanogan,(I can't spell it right though) Vernon. The okanogan is basically known as a dessert when it comes to tempuratures so we always have extremly hot weather that starts extreme fires and stuff. And in case of a further question. No one here lives in igloos!! Tee Hee!^^ I'll talk/type to ya later!^.^

8:54 AM  
Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Hi back atchya'! 8~)

5:16 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

ryc-yeah, not too much of a difference. Here's a blog that has my OLD layout, and here's my NEW one.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

ryc-Hahahahaha!!!! I just read it too! Took me about 10min to decipher the whole thing, LOL...

1:45 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

now I understand the blue balloon! :-)

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home