Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hey Avalanche Cowpoke! I decided to share some work-ish pictures with you, since you asked about work! =D

Oh! I also have good news! I was working at AlerG, Inc. through a temporary agency named AppleOne and they told me today that they want to hire me directly as soon as they can. They usually wait about 90 days before hiring a temp. work. But everyone there likes me a lot so they are going to go ahead and hire me and put me on insurance, even though it's only been a couple of weeks.

This first one is of some lily pads at the lake.













The second one is of Kea and I.













The third one is of Jason.













The fourth one is of cake.













The fifth one is of my co-workers and I.













The sixth one is one last one of my co-workers and I.




Hope you have a good day! =D

3 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

ryc-I am finding Perelandra to be a bit too "scenic descriptive" for my taste. It is more poetry than scifi :-)

1:20 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

ryc-I find it easier to say what I need to if it is swathed in riddles and mystery. Plus, that way no one specifically ever feels awkward or singled out. and thanks for the welcome :-)

3:28 AM  
Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Wow! Isn't it lovely to be liked so very well!!! ...thank you so much for the pics---the cake looks sooooo goooood!!!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home